The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, June 07, 2002

Alrighty. I'm sure the first installment has just kept you riveted, so how's about I offer some more tidbits?

First off, I'd like to give a shout out to the person responsible for this here blog: my good friend Amy. She learned about this whole "blogging" phenomenon from some guy, Andy. Who that guy learned about this from, I don't know, but I'm sure Kevin Bacon has something to do with all this...

Alrighty...more about me, I suppose. Here we go...
NAME: Gregory (middles and last names censored)
AGE: 24
CURRENT RESIDENCE: San Antonio, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, The Mind of God ($2 to whoever tells me what story that line is from. Seriously, I don't remember, I read it in high school...)
EDUCATION: B.A. in American Studies from the University of Texas.
INTERESTS: Women, sports, beer, women, game shows, women, photography, sarcasm, women, and UT athletics.

Okay, formalities out of the way, let's start doing some useful blogging.

...........

Seriously, here we go...

.....................................

Okay, so maybe I'm not one of the politically charged bloggers that John Leo raved about a few weeks ago. Hell, I just started reading Salon.com recently. (Of course, the only articles I've read completely are in the "Sex" section...) And I may not even be very funny, but I am a college graduate (almost), and since I am, I should try and shed my sophmoric ways that I've held on to for so long. So I'll try and write about stuff that has some meaning to it, as well as gush about how cute certain females are. But until then, I think I've rambled for long enough...g'night.

P.S. If you'd like to comment on anything, drop me a line: brownboyut@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home