The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

THE CARNIVAL OF THE BROWN BOY II!

Since the first one was SO successful, another handful of links I'll point you to.

- In case you REALLY want to know what I sound like, profgrrrrl has a clip.
- If Pico came close to picking these numbers, I wonder if he can offer me next week's lotto numbers.
- Dan Shanoff tries to save relationships everywhere.
- Either these students really like Kristiface, or their exams really suck. (I never did this, did anyone else?)
- Sandra needs to learn to use the space bar.
- Raelyn's used her powers for the forces of good. Twice.
- Two hot drunk girls. Do I need to say anything more?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Interesting idea, hosting your own carnival. But nowhere to leave you voice comments!

    By Blogger ~profgrrrrl~, at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home