The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Monday, March 22, 2004

Gimme an X...

I had such high hopes for this post. Sharing my new favorite term (South-by-South-Sex), calling Carla Jean the Mike Remlinger of dating... but something came up along the way.

Gimme an A...

Wednesday night, my roommate, his girlfriend and I went out for some beers. We dropped her off at 1, went to another bar, then went to crash at his parents' house. And that's when it happened.

Gimme an N...

It's happened a couple of times before. I'd panic that I would fall asleep and not wake up. After some time, I'd fall asleep, wake up, give thanks for waking up, and I'd be over it. This time, it wasn't so short.

Gimme an A...

A day and a half later, I was still panicking. Shortness of breath, knots in my stomach, heavy breathing and tingling in my hands. Now, I have a few ideas on what might have caused it (alcohol, no food, stress, lack of sleep), but I have no idea why it kept going, or why the worry continues now.

Gimme an X...

What's that spell? A new chapter in my life. I just hope to God that this is one that ends quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home