The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

So.... very.... sore....

So I got me a gym membership yesterday at Bally's. After some running around to warm up, I decided to do a little weight work, all upper-body work.

And now I'm paying for it. But, for some reason, it's mostly just my left arm that's hurtin'. (Please refrain from making the "just one arm? THAT'S interesting" comments, please. I am right-handed by the way.)

In more serious news, I started work yesterday. (Boy, it feels good to say that.) Mostly sales training right now, learning how to sell before the licensing stuff begins. Fortunately, I've only been going for half-days. "Fortunately" because I'm dyin' today. Was really tired when I got home, had the shakes by the time I left at 12 (hunger, I'm guessing). Better now, but hopefully I'll get over this by the time I go to 8-10 hour days.

All in all, so far, so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home