The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, February 25, 2005

So I came upon this over at Steezy's place the other night, and it got me to thinking...

Has the "gym-hook-up" ever been accomplished, ever? In my mind, such a thing is almost as mythical as the G spot. Yeah, there's people at the health club that I'd like to hook-up with. But usually they're concerned with their form/iPod/magazine, never giving me a shot to even say "hello." I don't know why, but I'm a fan of the sportsbra/shorts/ponytail look. Truth be told, I don't really care for women that are overly made-up, which probably explains my like for the look.

But I've never heard of anyone that's said, "We met at the gym." And from what I understand, being hit on is the last thing women want in the gym. Anyone out there care to enlighten me on how to go about picking up a woman at the health club? (Besides "lift with your legs," please...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home