The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Reason #397 Why I Love My Friends:
(from a Yahoo chat last week)

EM: have u talked to suzanne?
brown_boy: Nope.
EM: Good for you! I'm proud.
brown_boy: We're about six months into this break-up, which means this one just might actually take.
EM: You are gonna make it....Greg, you've always been too good for her, and you are going to find your "soulmate"
brown_boy: What makes you say that? (about me being too good for her, that is...)
EM: You're just a very kind soul. you deserve a girl that loves you unconditionally, who really sees you for all you are.
EM: You have such a beautiful soul, and somehow i just never thought suzanne brought that out in you.

Seriously, that is one of the best compliments anyone has ever given me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home