The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Monday, November 04, 2002

Yet another chat transcript, this time with my ex...

BrownBoyUT: ...what did you do all day today?
UTSCB79: Let's see.. I got up about 10 - ate some breakfast, went to the grocery store, came back and watched Pretty Woman :-) , went to church at 5 and then ate some dinner over at my parents' house
UTSCB79: Oh yeah and then had this date with a really hot guy
BrownBoyUT: Uh-huh...
UTSCB79: Anyways, besides your meeting - what else did you do?
BrownBoyUT: Got back home, slept until 3, watched some football.
BrownBoyUT: And had a date with a really hot girl.
UTSCB79: Well I hope that the date went well
BrownBoyUT: Oh yeah, it did.
UTSCB79: That's good to hear
BrownBoyUT: How was your date?
UTSCB79: It went great. He was really handsome.
BrownBoyUT: What did you guys do?
UTSCB79: We went and saw a movie, got some drinks. He was a total gentlemen
BrownBoyUT: What movie did you see?
UTSCB79: We saw The Santa Clause 2
BrownBoyUT: Oh, cool. I never saw the first one...
UTSCB79: Well you should rent it. It's funny.
UTSCB79: So what was your date like?
BrownBoyUT: We went to see a comic perform downtown.
UTSCB79: Cool. How was the show?
BrownBoyUT: It was real funny.
UTSCB79: Well I'm glad you enjoyed it
BrownBoyUT: Well, I'm glad that you had fun too.
UTSCB79: Yeah I had a good time

Here's the catch. I never had a date today. I spent most of the evening watching TV Land. Why I made up a date like that? Becuase I believe that she didn't have a date either. I don't know why I felt that way, I just did. Then again, I may have just wanted to go to belligerent asshole mode for a while. But I figure only time will tell if her "gentleman" is real or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home