The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, September 29, 2002

So Lauren (with an "e) didn't exactly agree with the Sports Guy. Can't say I blame her. While I don't share her opinion of Brittany Murphy, I do agree with her about Tina Fey. I think it's one of those things where she looks all innocent with the glasses and stuff, but totally seems that she has a wild side. I'm guessing that's what got her into this Maxim 100 I keep hearing about. (I have yet to see it, myself. But upon looking at the list, there is NO way Murphy should be higher than Fey...)

So I'm having a party this Saturday. And I'm wondering greatly how this will go. I kinda gave control of planning to John. He actually brought up the idea of having a band or two. Yeah, there won't be any cops coming at this one... I'm hoping I'll actually have fun at this one. Went to one last night, it totally sucked. Then again, I barely knew anyone there. So hopefully this will change. Maybe I'll have some party pics up. I just have to find somewhere to store them... maybe one of my friendly readers will help out. ;)

Another weekend, another three days of seeing my friend hook up. I swear, all the girls I like, they all end up liking him. Somewhat apropos since the new collectors' edition of "Swingers" was released this week. John and I always saw ourselves as the two principle characters of the film: John as Trent, and me playing the part of Mike. I only wonder when the happy ending will ever come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home