The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, September 20, 2002

I got another shout-out! This one is from Jacinta, an Australian student at North Carolina, who's still sobbing over the beating that their team received at the hands of the Longhorns. ;) I always had a thing for Australia(ns). If this Foreign Service thing works out, maybe she'll be able to tell about the cool bars in Melbourne.

So I talked to Suzanne tonight. I tried taking her to task about her telling me about her "hot date." Predictably, she was offended. I apologized for the question, saying that it had come into my head last night (thanks to Laura and Michelle). During a later phone call, she said that she was sorry for making me feel bad. (She said that it was partly because of the margaritas.) So here we go again...

Anyways, more on all this stuff later. And to think, a life-changing test in less than 32 hours, and I've studied jack-squat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home