The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, September 05, 2002

Boy... all the blogs I've seen so far tonight, and yet no mention of "American Idol."

Yeah...this show is REALLY culturally significant. Anybody want to set the over/under on when Kelly Clarkson, et. al. appear on celebrity game shows for appearance fees?

I got my test grade back this morning. I GOT AN "A"! I am now eligible to interview for the job. The interview is next Friday, so I have a little bit of time to prep for it. Funny thing is, it's on the 26th floor of the Tower. This will be the first time I'll have ever gone up that thing. Just hope that doesn't take me TOO much out of my element.

In other news, I have my lineup set for this weekend's debut action of the Clamma Football League (my fantasy football league). And here they are, the starting lineup for your San Antonio Brown Boys!

At quarterback, Steeeeeeve "Air" McNair!
The running backs: Mike Alstott and Anthony "A-Train" Thomas!
At wide reciever: Curtis Conway and Isaac Bruuuuce!
The tight end, Byron Chamberlain!
Kicker Jason Elam!
And on defense, the Washington Redskins!

I play against the Austin Iron Eagles this week, who start Peyton Manning and Curtis Martin, among others. My only advantage is that 5 of my 8 players/positions blay at home, while half of the Iron Eagles play on the road. I'll keep you updated.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home