The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Wow...it HAS been a while.

Okay, some quickie updates:

Suzanne visited me for probably the final time two weekends ago. We had broken up for about the fifth or so time, and she wanted to come down "as a friend." Turns out she still wanted to get back together. She got upset, I tried to make it better, we both had a miserable time. So now we're trying a period of not talking for two weeks, ending on Tuesday. We've actually talked a couple of times since, mostly due to an emergency with her mom. Don't worry, all is well now, but there were a few calls of concern. So we haven't actually done it, I guess I'll have to extend the deadline when I talk to her on Tuesday. (I'll be going to Austin to take a test for a job I'm applying for.)

So I'm TOTALLY smitten with this girl I've been talking to online. She goes to aTm (Texas A&M, for those who don't know), but she is SO hot! Her profile will prove it. Her birthday was on the 18th, I'm thinking of going over to lovely College Station (ha!) while I'm in Austin. Wish me luck with that...

Anyway, I'm rather scatterbrained tonight. I'll post more tomorrow. I PROMISE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home