The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, October 24, 2003

Alright then, some quick hits while I'm still awake and coherent...

-Still getting stuff ready for my L.A. trip (IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!). Special thanks go out to Nikki for tuning me into a few things. (though this post causes me some concern...)

-So I'm convinced that almost everyone I know is getting more than me. (or is it, "getting more than I"?) My roommate, other people in the building... Even if it's not getting any, people seem to have more active social lives. From the resident Smart-Ass AP (to whom I've been a jackass as of late) to the gal from the station, who went on a date last night and told me, "I don't date people I work with." As if I ever had a shot before, that just confirmed what I had figured. On to Plan B...

-A new blog I'm reading as of late: No Time To Spare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home