The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

SO I guess I should explain the previous post.

My computer is back in service. After a call to a computer repair company, my poor Dell is back in service. It had been running real slow. Turns out I had chingos amounts of spyware, some hijackers, and even the Sasser worm. (Enough stuff to impress one of the IT guys at my work.) Now that I actually have programs to combat these things, hopefully you'll be hearing more of me in the future.

I have actually been keeping a paper journal in the last few weeks, at the request of my counselor. I may put some of those entries up here, but that may be a while.

Until then, here's some things that I think everyone should check out.

Kristiface in the Middle East - You may remember me linking to this blog in the past, but lately it's been a real eye-opener for me. The adventures of a grad student in Jordan for the summer.

F The Vote (via Wonkette)- I've heard of trying to swing the vote, but this is ridiculous...

Enjoy, and I hope to be on this thing a lot more in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home