The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Okay, so my birthday is less than a week away. 27 is staring me in the face. I'm hoping the party goes well. (If you'll be in the S.A. area on Saturday evening, feel free to come along. We'll be at Antro at 10 p.m., and Zen Bar at around midnight.) Eric the Smart-Ass AP will be there, along with other friends of mine.

You know, I totally had a deep theme for this post, but I've since forgotten it. (Serves me right for watching GSN while blogging...) The job search has been slow to non-existent. (Sound familiar?) Basically, I'm back to Square One. Any ideas on how to get back into the job hunt (or any job leads) would be greatly appreciated.

1 Comments:

  • hello, mr. newly unemployed. happy early birthday! in the words of bob marley -- every little thing gonna be alright. you hated that crummy job, anyway.

    oh, and i pass the music baton to you -- check my blog for deets!

    By Blogger Sandra Vahtel, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home