The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Monday, August 29, 2005

I wake up.
I eat an egg sandwich.
I shower.
I throw together something to wear.
I run out the door.
I get in my car.
I fight traffic.
I hope I get to work on time.
I sit at work for a few hours.
I spend about $5 on lunch.
I sit for a few more hours.
I drive home.
I make a call to my girlfriend.
I wonder when those calls will stop.
I watch TV.
I surf myspace.com and lavalife.com repeatedly.
I surf naughty sites.
I surf this site as well.
I watch more TV.
I enjoy self-pleasure.
I fall asleep.

Anyone care to tell me how the hell I break out of this routine?

3 Comments:

  • You can try pleasuring yourself right after you wake up instead.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

  • i have the same problem (though the happy wake up works for me as well).

    i am thinking about writing a little more. maybe for a start up budget magazine. or volunteering (i think volunteermatch.com is a good site if that';s the right name).

    also, i think you should join my/ my friend's sports blog and cover u texas football, weekly.

    crap. i no longer have yr email. pico.dulce-at-gmail.com. (i have become spam paranoid. spamanoid?)

    By Blogger Norman Rose, at 9:38 PM  

  • you could always go to church. ;-)

    By Blogger Sandra Vahtel, at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home