The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Monday, April 24, 2006

GOOD THING: Finding out I'll have a cheap place to get furniture for my new place, since my dad got hired as the office manager of a furniture store.
BAD THING: Not having a place to put that furniture, as it looks like the closing date, which was tentaively planned for this Friday, may be pushed back.

GOOD THING: Surviving tax season, and all the overtime "requests" made from our bosses.
BAD THING: Still having more "requests" for overtime from those same bosses one week later.

GOOD THING: Going to Oyster Bake Friday and Saturday, a San Antonio tradition.
BAD THING: Being a wet blanket one of those nights, and almost kissing a friend's friend the other night.

GOOD THING: Lingo is coming to town looking for contestants!
BAD THING: They're not coming to my town, they're going to DFW. Anyone wanna come with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home