The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Damn, it's been a while. Allow me to fill you all in on what's been going on since mid-November.

Turns out this is my 42nd post to this here blog. Seeing as how the six-month anniversary is coming up, I thought I'd try and count up. I always envisioned doing something grand for Post #100. But I'm not close, so stay tuned...

I haven't chatted with Lauren(with an "e") in a long damn time. And I miss it. I mean, yeah, she's got her own things going, which are definitely more important than keeping up with a strange brown dude from Texas. But I don't even see her online on AIM anymore. I just hope she's doing well.

Speaking of all things West Coast, I've been looking into possibly taking a trip out to L.A. In early January, "The Price Is Right" is going to tape specials in which $1,000,000 could be given away. Looking at Southwest's site, I see, there's a special to LA and Burbank, $94 each way. Hopefully I have enough gumption to actually go on this trip...

So Laura and I sent in our package for Hot 104.9 last week. According to the fine folks at UPS, the package got there Wednesday. We have yet to hear anything back from them. But here's the thing... we had planned (somewhat hastily) to deliver the package ourselves, and road-trip it to Tallahassee. But opposition from my dad ended any thought of that idea. Sometimes I really wish I could be more assertive about stuff.

Anyways...gotta go now. More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home