The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, January 19, 2003

Yeah, yeah, another long drought of posts. I'm starting to wonder whether this whole experiment in writing is even worth it. (Then again, seeing as how not many people beg me for updates, I guess I'm the only one that's really upset about all that...)

So I went to Detroit a week and a half ago to see Amy. It was real fun. We wined, we dined, we.... well, that's none of your business. ;) Seriously, it was a real fun trip. The only two downers of the trip were:
-Not being able to do a tour of Joe Louis Arena.
-Not being able to go to Canada because I didn't bring a passport/birth certificate.

But it was still great. Amy took me to see her club meeting, and to her hometown as well. I know she'd love to have me back, although I'll definitely think twice about going up there during winter.

Seeing as how I have to be at work in 21 minutes, some quick mentions:
-Went to Austin for New Year's, partied with old friends. Saw UT finally win in the Cotton Bowl. Although, I must say, how apropos (sp?) was it that Simms' final collegiate pass attempt was an interception?
-The UT job didn't turn out like I wanted it to, they decided on another candidate. I found this out right as I got in my car to head to work. I'll tell you, THAT made life grand...

More tonight, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home