The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, April 03, 2003

Some quick statements before I go to bed:

-News 9 launches in about 48 hours. Truth be told, I'm actually pretty excited. I mean, something that I am helping to run is shown off to the public. There's some sense of pride in that. (As much pride as one can get for being a part-timer...) By the way, you can read an article about my workplace here.

-As far as my "no sex for Lent" thing, it's going okay. I did have a minor slip-up when I visited Suzanne last week. I made the mistake of sleeping in the same bed with her. We ended up kissing a couple of times. I was originally going to allow myself first base, but she convinced me to give up kissing. I was trying to use this time to figure out where I wanted to go with this. I'm not sure if I've made up my mind yet, but I think I'm getting close. (just ask certain friends of mine...)

-The bad thing about working weekends? All the stuff that I'd REALLY like to do/see (UT Final Four, concerts, etc.) I'm not able to. (Of course, I doubt I'd really afford it, only working 20-something hours a week.

-I just recently realized that all the blogs that I read nowadays are written by women. Why that is, I don't know. Maybe I should change that soon...

-My parents are going to Boston for a week for their birthdays, and they're wanting to know if I want to go. I'd really like to, but I know if I do, I'd definitely be tempted to take a day-trip into New York. And yes, I realize you can't see the whole city (or even all of a single borough) in a day. But I'd like to try. If any New Yorkers out there could give me advice on what I should see (or Bostonians as well) feel free to drop a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home