The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Saturday, November 01, 2003

So in about 27 hours, I'll be leavin' on a jet plane to Los Angeles. The fires seem to have taken a turn for the better (thanks to the weather, which took a turn for the colder). I'm excited, nervous, worried and ready. All I have to do is pack (which, I'll hopefully do today). I was actually thinking about cancelling the trip (at first, because of the fires, then because of the cost of it all).

And yes, I just realized that I overuse parenthesis.

Anyway, I'll be meeting up with my friend soon after I land in LAX and head to my hotel in Redondo Beach. Maybe this will be my first attempt at travel blogging. I tried to do some when I was in Massachusetts, but the computer at the house where my family and I were staying wasn't too cooperative. I'm still looking for any more suggestions for stuff to do; Nikki's been a big help, but I can never have too many ideas.

So I got something interesting in my e-mail inbox this morning. Suzanne sent me an e-card. It was kind of a cutesy thing, followed by this message from her:

Hey you. How are ya? So, it's been awhile since I last wrote to you. I just felt like sending this card to you today.

I was hoping that we could take little bity steps to heal our relationship and become friends again.

Let me know what you think.

S


It's been since September since we last spoke. I figured it'd be soon that she'd try to write/call. I'm not sure of what I should do, but I know I won't do anything until after the big trip.

Speaking of which, I need to start getting ready. I'll try to work in one more post before I leave. Good-bye and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home