The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Some things I just need to get off my chest:

- Joss Stone is friggin' hot.
- I am unimpressed by "The Benefactor." Basically, it's a $1,000,000 game of "Simon Says." I was afraid that this would just be one man's attempt of making his own game show as he goes along, and that seems to be just how it is so far. Jenga as an elimination game? Come on... at least have a fist-fight at the end to eliminate someone. And don't get me started on the Watermelon Queen.
- Yes, in fact, I do have a new layout on this thing. Thanks for noticing. (Eric, if you still read this, can you drop your e-mail addy in a comment again?)
- Hey C.J. ... read this, THEN try telling me that 'Bama-Auburn is the biggest rivalry in the nation. How about Texas-Texas A&M, Texas-Oklahoma... even Army-Navy.

2 Comments:

  • Hey there.

    I found my way here by way of Suse.

    Oh, and I agree. After having checked out the link, I'll say that Joss is a hottie.

    If you get bored visit me.

    T.

    By Blogger T.J., at 6:45 PM  

  • Oh please. Alabama - Auburn is now, and always WILL be, the greatest rivalry in all college sports. And if you think you need a book to back that up... take your pick.

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index%3Dstripbooks%26field-keywords%3Dalabama%2520auburn/002-7753534-6480050

    By Blogger Carla Jean, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home