The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

An excerpt from a chat I had with a friend the other night...

morena262 : this is funny
morena262 : so, today
morena262 : my dad is telling my mom about his coworker
morena262 : single guy in his 40s i think
morena262 : anyway
morena262 : this guy was bragging to my dad about this girl he met
morena262 : so, my dad asked him where he met her
morena262 : this guy says, "oh, i met her online"
morena262 : my dad is telling my mom this guy is a fool
morena262 : and quote "if i was single, i wouldn't be meeting girls on the internet
brown_boy : Lovely.
morena262 : no shit
morena262 : right
morena262 : i was like "um...yeah"
...
morena262: we need to do something about this dating thing
morena262: aside from the net
morena262: its to weird
brown_boy: What else is there, besides bars?
morena262: no clue
...
brown_boy: I just wonder where all the non-scrub/non-ugly singles are, you know?
morena262: hahahahaha
morena262: non scrub
morena262: non ugly
morena262: they are out there
morena262: somewhere
brown_boy: But where?
brown_boy: Yoga classes?
brown_boy: Pro-life marches?
brown_boy: Political rallies?
brown_boy: Bowling alleys?
brown_boy: 10-K fun runs?
morena262: lol
morena262: church
morena262: that's where
brown_boy: eh... tried that.

1 Comments:

  • Nice. Sounds like the kind of conversations I have. Lovely ones. A while back me and a friend were trying to find hobbies and then things to do when we were bored. We aren't the brightest.

    By Blogger Stezie, at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home