The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, November 19, 2004

So the dinner party went pretty well. Two of my guests couldn't make it (thanks to Southwest Airlines), so it ended up being four of us. The main course was Shrimp Fra Diavolo, thanks to the fine folks at the Food Network. Along with my strawberries, and three bottles of wine, a good time was had by all.

One thing I had trouble with: after covering the strawberries with the chocolate, I put them on a cookie sheet, and put them in the fridge to harden up. When the time came for eating them, a lot of the chocolate stuck to the pan, causing some people to scrape the chocolate off with kinfes. (There was at least one bona fide choc-a-holic in the group.) Any suggestions on how to avoid this in the future?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home