The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Well, I finally voted.

Went to a nearby middle school (one I would have attended had my family stayed in S.A.), stood in line for about 10 minutes or so, and buried my face into one of those elctronic voting kiosks. (That's a funny word: kiosk...kiosk) Overheard one person having difficulty with her ballot (she pressed the wrong language button and got her ballot in Spanish). The elderly gentleman observing everyone asked me if everything was okay with me when he saw me reading something at my kiosk. (I brought a League of Women Voter's guide with me.) But after a few minutes, I had exercised my right.

Now I get to sit through the recounts and court cases. In the meantime, follow this advice from one of the guest InstaPundits (via Volokh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home