The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Un...friggin...believeable!

Johnny "Cro-Magnon" Damon going off his ass for TWO homers? Both on first-pitch fastballs? I may not be a lifelong member of Red Sox Nation, but this isn't how it usually happens, is it?

The one thing I worry about is people treating the World Series as sort of a bonus round. Now I get to hope for an Astros victory tomorrow, so I can tempt my friend and ex-roommate with possible WS tickets for games 3, 4 and 5.

1 Comments:

  • Hello Greg--I thought I'd return the flavor and post a comment on your blog. I was reading along and found your link to my site, and I have to say that you were right...I am cool as fuck.

    And just to say it...if the Red Sox win the World Series, I'll regain hope that Mack Brown can beat Bob Stoops.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home