The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I thought I had a handle on this. I guess I was wrong.

You may remember when anxiety and panic first became a part of my life. Well, it seems to be back. In a much lesser degree than when it first started, but it's still something I'm having to deal with.

Basically, I've been having somewhat of an existential crisis of late. "Why am I here?" and "What'll happen to me when I die?" have been the more popular questions to float around in my head. I've tried to go back to what happened when previous episodes occured, and came up with some similarities. One, lack of sleep. For the past few weeks, I haven't gotten to sleep until around 1 or 2 in the morning. Two, lack of church. Didn't go to mass this past weekend. What gets me is that even when I did go to church and sleep more regularly, it didn't seem to help. Maybe I need to get back on the meds I was taking (how emo of me), maybe I need to try something else. Since my folks are heading out of town this evening for a few days, guess there's no time like the present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home