The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, December 30, 2004

CHRISTMAS STORIES NOT INVOLVING ASTEROIDS

So, to recap my Christmas, it was pretty good. Got together with my mom's side on Christmas Eve at my uncle's house. Of course, in this time of peace and goodwill, what did he have on the TV? Old boxing matches, of course! He was transferring an old match involving the late Robert Quiroga from VHS to DVD. Anyway, dinner was okay: tough brisket, bad rice, and good cookies. As for gifts, I got a mix CD through a White Elephant game, some money, and an annoying beeping key ring.

Christmas Day saw a gathering with my dad's side of the family. Among the gifts there, a $50 lottery scratcher winner, some socks, a sweater, along with other sundry gifts. An enjoyable day all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home