The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, December 24, 2004

So here I sit, waiting to print out a boarding pass for my aunt's flight... might as well blog, eh?

I've been thinking a bit about resolutions for 2005. I've contemplated a change in venue (L.A., N.Y.C., Vegas), a change in career (something other than "unemployed"), a change in weight (173 as I type this)... basically, a life makeover of some sort. Being my own "Queer Eye," so to speak.

Lord knows I've tried stuff like this before (a failed attempt to attend early-morning Weight Watchers among one of my schemes), but I'd really like this year to be THE year.

The areas I want to hit:

  • Career
  • Health/Fitness
  • Finances
  • Spirituality
  • Sociality

Specific goals to (hopefully) come later.

Till then... Feliz Navidad everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home