The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, December 17, 2004

Alright, Pico, your turn.

1. don't you think cal got jobbed?
Honestly, yeah, kind of. But I blame the system that lets Pitt and Va Tech instead of letting Cal, Texas, Utah AND Boise State play for the big bucks.

2. what is your texas take on current national affairs and the future, especially concerning interpretations of the meaning of the constitution?
Damn, I wanted thought-provoking, but this is a bit overboard. Honestly, it's been a while since I've read the damn thing, so I may have to get back to you on this. Although, I'm against both the "Arnold Amendment," as well as any amendment making flag-burning and gay marriage illegal. All the other amendments, I'll fight to keep and defend.

3. what is your dating philosophy going to be in the new year compared to past efforts?
This just might earn "individual post" status, but to try and give an answer: I don't think I've had much of a philosophy in the past. Entropy was the closest thing to a philosophy I've employed in the past few years (meet girl at soroity mixer, date her for a few years; meet old aquaintance at job fair, botch things up with her). As far as what I'll change, maybe take a more proactive approach? Even though approaching women scares the bejeezus out of me... Maybe try new venues (and stop wasting $15/mo on match.com). I'm totally open to suggestions; Lord knows what I've been doing hasn't worked.

2 Comments:

  • let me know when you have the texas take. i love to know what the rest of the world and nation is thinking. we're in a nyc bubble here. boise state had a crap early schedule. pitt stinks. va tech is there fair and square. and i really can't get over that texas shutout. that was one of the worst football games i have ever seen...

    i'd suggest nerve.com but i've only met some kinda shady women. i dunno. i try to stick to house parties. where there are fun hosts, more than five women, and the hip hop. that's me.

    By Blogger Norman Rose, at 9:56 PM  

  • Why does approaching women scare you?

    Try hanging out at coffee shops and just striking up conversations (is that a good book? what kind of drink is that? can I borrow the sports section? cold day, isn't it?) as practice.

    By Blogger ~profgrrrrl~, at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home