The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Okay, now it's Suse's turn....

Q: What day of the week were you born?
A: According to this, I was born on a Sunday. (Commence your "THAT'S ironic..." lines now.)

Q: What's your favorite piece of clothing you own?
A: A pink shirt from J. Crew. (Yes, I said pink.)

Q: If you could play one musical instrument, what would it be?
A: Saxo-mo-phone. When I went into 6th grade band tryouts, that was the instrument I wanted to play. Unfortunately, I could not make any sort of sound when I blew into a sax mouthpiece. I could, however, keep time with my foot while beating a rhythm with my hands. So drums it was...

2 Comments:

  • You had band try outs in the 6th grade??? I thought the whole point was to learn to play an instrument so you could have try outs in high school. Silly me I guess! Perhaps that's the one thing CO school seems to trail TX schools in???

    By Blogger krisluvswool, at 4:59 PM  

  • Well, okay, that's more like it. Ironically, we didn't even have tryouts in high school (at least, not mine).

    By Blogger Greg, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home