The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, December 03, 2004

Okay, some quick thoughts...

- I'm thinking I need to move. I've been looking at industry jobs out in Los Angeles for a few months now, and I keep getting the feeling that the odds will be better for me to get those gigs if I was actually IN L.A. After reading what Suse and Steezy (fo' sheezy) went through to get where they are now, I keep thinking I should just pack up the car and head west on Interstate 10.

- First it was C.J., now it's Kristi. What do they have in common? They're both Mike Remlingers of dating. More specifically, set-up men (er, women...). More explanation to come.

- Had a very lovely evening Wednesday night with G (introduced here). We drank some, we danced some, we strolled down the river and saw some nice lights. Found out a few cool things about G, including one answer to a question of mine that totally broke my heart.

Me- "What do you want for Christmas?"
G- "Some more time with my mom." (Her mom has been having heart problems for some time now.)

Thing is, I don't think I can truly classify it as a date, just another friendly outing. It's not that she has an aversion to romance (at least, I hope she doesn't). It's just that I haven't gotten any sort of vibe from her. Then again, I totally suck at reading people, so it might just be me.

- One of the bloggers I regularly read is in the job hunt. Let's just hope she has more luck than I'm having.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home