The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Saturday, January 08, 2005

THE CARNIVAL OF THE BROWN BOY!

So you're probably familiar with the weekly Carnival of the Vanities/Liberated/Recipies/etc. that are more famous around the blogosphere. Time for me to piggyback contribute to this meme.

What follows are some interesting entries from my immediate blogroll, as well as other cool things I've seen in recent days. Feel free to check them out.

- C.J. offers foot fetishists everywhere something to admire. (Although, I must wonder what the meaning is if she pairs them with hoop earrings...)
- I saw the final kick of the Rose Bowl in my parents' kitchen, Steezy saw it in London. More of her fantabulous European vacation (with pictures!) here.
- How do you know that Wonkette has jumped the shark? When a sports columnist says so.
- (LATE ADDITION) So Amanda over at Mouse Words talks about sex "ending" after marriage. Then I read this woman's stories... Now I don't know what to believe.

Okay, not as prolific as some of the other carnivals, but it's a start. Just gets me that much closer to experiencing an Insta-lanche...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home