The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I missed most of the first half of the Orange Bowl due to working out with V tonight (more on that later). So, seeing the score up to now (USC 48, OU 10 with about three min. left in the 3rd), I hereby present my unofficial final top 5 AP ballot.

  • 1. University of Southern California
  • 2. Auburn University
  • 3. University of Oklahoma
  • 4. University of Texas
  • 5. University of Utah

Apparently the REAL train wreck occured during halftime, Pico has details.

(BREAKING: Disney gave everyone at the game a free ticket to visit any Disney park in the world. Why the hell couldn't stuff like this happen at the Cotton Bowl?)

Back to the workout: I asked V about becoming a workout buddy for me, so we went and got physical tonight. A trip to a walking track (walk 1/2 mile, run 1/2 mile, repeat) followed by some weight work at her apartment complex's fitness center. I tried not to go too heavy, seeing as how my interview is tomorrow morning. ("I'd shake your hand, sir, but I can't quite lift my arm...") We've planned another session for Friday, and possibly some flexibility training/stretching/yoga tomorrow.

I tell you, this is shaping up to be a pretty good week...

1 Comments:

  • I love that EVERYBODY has Auburn as number two. Well, except Tuberville, who seems to think he needs to order national championship rings.

    By Blogger Carla Jean, at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home