The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Open Query Of The Night:

After reading Profgrrrrl's comment about the lengths guys will go to for sex, a question struck me.

Do women do the same thing? If this whole sexual liberation thing is to be believed (I only took one women's studies class, so forgive me if I don't have the buzzword down), then women should (in theory) go to the same lengths, and possibly further, to get some.

So, for all three or four gals that read this (as well as any others that stumble upon this little blog), a question: How much have you gone through to be intimate?

2 Comments:

  • girls don't have to try hard for sex. not that i would really know, but to answer your question -- i don't think females sit and think about ways to get some. they just wear less clothing the next time they go out. seems to work pretty easily.

    By Blogger Sandra Vahtel, at 9:44 AM  

  • I second.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home