The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Two guys.

She's dating two guys.

She's dating two guys at the same time.

Had a talk with my old friend, G, tonight. Her mom had been in the hospital for a while, so this was our first time to talk at length in quite some time. While we were getting caught up, she told me that she's been dating. Dating two guys at the same time, one here, one in Dallas, both coming from an online dating ad she put up.

First off, why I don't have this sort of luck with the online thing, I don't know. I'm thinking I should hire a young marketing grad to make up a new ad for me.

Secondly, as if one kick in the gut from a gal is bad enough, but two is almost too much to take. (At least my gut can't take that much, as big as it is...)

Sorry if this sounds shiny, just wanted to vent...

TWO GUYS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home