The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, March 13, 2005

LESSON FOUR: Heed the lessons of others.

Friday gave me the opportunity to learn a bit about the "dark side" of friendships. Allow me to explain.

I've mentioned V before (a couple of times, actually). I met her through my old roommate. Cute as a button, nice gal, verrry attractive. So attractive, in fact, that her and the ex-roomie had relations last week (a few days before our movie night, during which she told me that "a line was crossed"). I've heard both sides of the story, each expressing their frustrations with the other party, as well as frustrations with other parties.

So what do I take from all this (besides an almost-unhealthy level of jealousy)?

I- Don't sleep with your friends.
II- Sex isn't everything.
III- Living vicariously through others is fun.

A) I only
B) I and II only
C) I and III only
D) I, II and III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home