The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Things that make me more happy than they really should...

- I got my own mixtape!
- One of my all-time favorite Jeopardy! contestants, Pam Mueller, won her first game in the Ultimate Tournament of Champions this week. (The only contestant I've seen to do a dead-on impression of Alyson Hannigan from "American Pie.")
- The fact that I only lost 6 lbs. (from 175.4 to 169.4 lbs) in the National Body Challenge. I did, however, manage to go from 28% body fat to 25.1%. (49.112 lbs. of fat to 42.5194 lbs.) The BMI is still a bit high, but I'm working on it. I even got me a sticker in honor of my achievement, wore it throughout the mall to show off. (Surprised I didn't get a reaction, especially in one of the "fattest cities in America.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home