The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Time for more scoreboard watching, this time with travel.

Kristi: Getting ready to go to Jordan for research.
Profgrrrrl: Currently on her "Lost in Translation" tour.
Sandra: Soon to depart to New Zealand to work on a screenplay.
James (ex-roomie): Traveling to NYC, New Mexico and Colorado during this upcoming month.
G: Currently on a long-haul roadtrip, including stops in Colorado and Idaho.
G's sister: Chaperoning a tour of Europe (Italy and France, to be exact).

Me: Traveled to the fabulous town of Hillsborough, North Carolina. What I did on the trip? Visit such exotic locales as Ross, DSW, and Target. Yes, I did get to spend time with family that I hadn't seen in a while. But I also got to spend four nights with my parents at a Holiday Inn Express. (And no, I didn't feel no more smarter afterwards...)

Trust me, I'll be checking out all the travel sites for the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home