The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Gee, thanks Sandra...

THE MUSIC BATON

Total Volume of Music Files on my Computer:
40-50 audio files, including a copy of the infamous Pat O'Brien voicemails, totaling 2 hours, 5 minutes and 44 seconds in length.

The last CD I bought was:
For me, "Keely Smith, Vegas '58-Today." I bought Michael Buble's latest for my mom at the same time. (The first CDs I've bought in a LONG time.)

Song playing right now:
N/A (A commercial for HeartGard is on TV.)

5 Songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
"Squeeze"-Robert Randolph & The Family Band
"Fields of Gold"-Sting
"I'll Be There"-Escape Club
"I'd Give Anything I Could To Be In Texas"-Randy Garibay and Cats Don't Sleep
"Don't Stand So Close To Me"-The Police
(I'll give you the reasons for the importance later...)

5 People To Whom I'm Passing The Baton:
Kristi
Raelyn
Pico
Profgrrrrrrrrrrl (How many "r"s, exactly?)
Steezy

(one of these days, I'll start adding more dudes to the blogroll...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home