The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

MY FIRST BLOGGED POSTCARD
or, Why My Blogring Kicks Your Blogring's Ass

So I got home today after work to find two pieces of mail. One, my credit card bill. The other? This.





Thanks Profgrrrrl! Never mind that some parts of her trip made me feel like she was a few seconds away from being in a Gwen Stefani video. ;) Maybe this will start a new trend of postcard blogging. All I have to do now is get postcards...

Seriously, thanks to PG and C'trix for making the day of this blogging stranger. Next time y'all are in S.A., the sushi is on me.

3 Comments:

  • AH, the offer of sushi is almost enough to make me go to S.A. :)

    By Blogger ~profgrrrrl~, at 10:13 PM  

  • So, you'd like a postcard from me, would you? I'd be happy to send it, but where to? ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 PM  

  • Talk to profgrrrl; she'll let you know. ;)

    By Blogger Greg, at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home