The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Just some random thoughts to get out before I go to bed:

- Been exchanging rather risque e-mails with a new myspace friend of mine whom I've never met in person. She told me she was going to be at a bar tonight wearing "a skirt and as always..no panties." After going to said bar and asking two different women if they were this person, I decided to leave. (I didn't want to be that much like Scott Stapp now.) If nothing else, this may actually get me to tone down the amount of time I spend on myspace.

- Good God, are the Saints going to the Super Bowl? I sure hope so.

- I have $4.20 left on a $15 iTunes gift card from Christmas (after downloading some Mitch Hedburg). Any suggestions on songs/shows I just HAVE to have on my iPod?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home