The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Taken from pico dulce's LJ:

The instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "I would like you to ask me questions even though you are not Katie Couric."
2. I respond by asking you five questions. You will answer them, because you like answering questions (and because I don't know some of you that well).
3. You will update your blog/LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Coming later today, my responses to pico's queries. But now, if you'll excuse me, I must have ashes applied to my head.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Sure why not:

    I would like you to ask me questions even though you are not Katie Couric.

    By Blogger ~profgrrrrl~, at 8:14 PM  

  • 1) In your opinion, do most complexification students stay in the that field after graduation (either in academia or in the corporate world), or do they go on to other fields?

    2) Describe your most memorable sports moment, either as a player or as a fan.

    3) If you had to do it all over again, would you have gotten married?

    4) As of this moment, how many frequent flier miles do you have?

    5) Where do you see yourself five years from now?

    By Blogger Greg, at 8:18 PM  

  • I've done this once already, but I would like you to ask me questions even though you are not katie couric.

    Thanks :)

    By Blogger krisluvswool, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home