The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Some quick thoughts before I retire to my couch...

-I finally downloaded the pictures from my camera from my "Photo-an-Hour" marathon last week. Will post them soon.

-Went to high school today, in preparation of a volunteer gig starting in a couple of weeks. The memories came over me like a flood.

-Can someone explain to me why a botched interview of the Facebook guy is such a big deal? Or why the Facebook guy is such a big deal, period?

-Had a talking-to from my boss about my attendance. Apparently the "me" days I've been taking over the last couple of months are looked down upon.

-Anyone out there ever attended/presided over a round of speed dating? If so, any tips for pulling something like that off for a group of Catholics?

-G's coming to party with me in Vegas. How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home