The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

SAVE THE DATE!

Okay, so I've told a few friends about my plan, but I figured it's high time I share this with all my blog friends now that 2008 is finally upon us.

I turn 30 this May, and I want everyone I know to celebrate with me. Even people I only know through e-mails and comments. This will be one of those "destination celebrations" that seem to be so popular nowadays. The venue? Vegas, of course!

My actual birthday falls on a Wednesday, but my family and I are planning to head to Nevada the day after, and head home on Sunday. We've not yet nailed down specifics as far as hotels, activities, etc, but I know that I want to do this trip in style. I've added a nice reminder to the sidebar to keep everyone updated. Further details as they become available.

Start saving your pennies...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home