The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Been sick the last few days with a really bad cough. Boss sent me home early on Friday. Gave me time to head to a clinic and get FOUR prescriptions. I think I've been taking more pills than my grandmother...

But now, I get to go to work tomorrow.

from the Wall Street Journal...
"Lehman faces the possibility of liquidation and Merrill Lynch sold itself to Bank of America on a day in which the U.S. financial system was shaken to its core. The federal government's refusal to provide support to potential Lehman buyers prompted Barclays and Bank of America to walk away from talks. AIG sought to raise cash and craft a survival plan amid investor pressure."

Yeah, work is gonna be REAL fun tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home