The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, August 24, 2008

So I'm still trying to end things with The Cougar. I tried to last night when I went over to her place. My hastily thrown-together plan had me taking her to dinner, then having a conversation at her place about how I wanted to find "the one."

I still took her to dinner. But after a drink, we went back to her place and wrestled. I stayed over and wrestled again in the morning. (For those keeping track, I've slept with her at least ten times, but haven't gone to Mass with her once.) I figured having the talk in the morning wasn't the best idea, so I kept my mouth shut as I left. She's under a lot of stress right now, dealing with moving, finding a new house and her son starting high school. (And to think, I kinda had a problem with the last gal I was seeing having a six-year-old.)

Anyway, I start this week trying to throw myself into other endeavors. Mainly looking for a new job and trying to avoid weighing 190 lbs. A gal I kinda like told me in an email, "It seems like you are questioning a lot in your life right now--maybe you are wanting to go in a different direction?"

She's right. I'm just having a Dickens of a time figuring out what that direction is.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home