The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

When I got home from work today, a package was on my doorstep. I was expecting something from the out-of-town woman I've mentioned here before. She said that it was stuff for me and for her, some things that she would "pick up" from me later. The contents of the box included:
  • A musical greeting card that plays "Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones.
  • A hand-written note, folded up old-school with an "open here" tab.
  • Nine photos, four of her and I, five of just her.
  • A red photo frame with a picture of us from the night we met in Austin.
  • A paper bag containing a tube of female response creme, a tube of strawberry-flavored "GoodHead," and a strawberry-flavored condom
  • One pair of extra low-rise hipster panties (black with pink lace, if you're curious)

"Just open it and don't freak out on me" was her advice to me when I told her I got the package. I haven't freaked out on her yet, though I plan to later tonight.

If nothing else, there was a bit of bubble wrap in the box. And I love me some bubble wrap...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home