The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dear Blog Land:

I want to buy a computer sometime in the near future. My Dell Dimension just isn't cutting it like it used to. It was a graduation gift from my parents back in 2002, so I figure the time is right for an upgrade.

I'm looking at possibly buying a Mac. If I heard myself say that a few years ago, it would sound almost apostatical. Now, it's just another purchase to get me closer to dropping the "wannabe" from my screen name.

Not that I have a need for making movies or music, but playing around with one of the systems at the Apple Store the other day awakened my creative juices. Of course, if I can get the same capabilities in a PC for less money, I'll definitely go with that.

So what do you think I should do? Have you gone from PC to Mac, and lived to tell about it? Should I stick with Dell? Should I have one built? Should I just upgrade the P4 I have now?

Should I stop asking questions?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home