The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, April 04, 2008

Remember when I wrote my ex an e-mail?

Well, I tried it again, forwarding a copy of the original letter to another address that I remember her using. And today, I found this in my inbox:

Dear Greg,

I haven't replied in awhile because I just got back into the states today
from a trip to (foreign country). I really enjoyed the trip but I have some major
jetlag going on.

Anyways, I really appreciate your note and I accept your apology. I'm really
happy that you had a good experience on that ACTS retreat.

Just remember that I've always known you were a good person. Don't ever
forget that.

Hope everything else is going well for you.

Sincerely,

Suzanne


I guess this is what they mean by closure...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home