The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Monday, April 21, 2008

GREG BY THE NUMBERS
("Time Is On My Side" Edition)

21:50- time elapsed during a phone call with Amy, a teacher from the Midwest who I've been out with thrice, during which, I told her that I didn't think it would work out between us due to lack of chemistry.

10:18- time elapsed while I solved a Sudoku puzzle online, while on the phone with Amy. I stepped away from the computer during the speech, but came back to enter the last two numbers.

2:37:17- time elapsed during a phone call last night from a woman with whom I've been talking for a few weeks. (You may remember her from a recent bar story I shared.) I've already been to visit her in her hometown (southeast of mine), she's coming here this weekend with friends to hit Fiesta and visit me. As for what was said during the phone call? None of your business...

30:00:00:00- from right now, the amount of time left in my twenties.

2:00:00- time I just spent watching "Deal or No Deal." They had a special guest on, if you didn't hear.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home